Sunday, September 14, 2014

Two More Things I Don't Like About Blogger

With WordPress, I could require first-time commenters' comments be approved, but once approved, their comments would not require moderation. I could also require approval for domain names or key words. Likewise, I could ban comments based on domain names and key words (not that I ever needed to do this). With Blogger, I can't do any of this.

With WordPress, I can view all of my Tags (Labels, in Blogger), and see how many posts each one is used in. I can add, delete, and modify them. With Blogger, I can't do any of this. I can't even see my list of Labels!

So, the jury's still out on how long I'll keep this blog on Blogger. In the meantime, here's a picture that has nothing to do with this:

The locked stairs at Cooper Union.

No comments:

Post a Comment