Sunday, October 26, 2014

Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade, Part 3 of 3

Taking pictures at this event was not easy – I felt like a paparazzo!

I must say, this is definitely one of the high points of the East Village social calendar!

So with no further ado, I present dogs alone:

Start spreading the newspaper…

Dogs will be dogs!

Where's Shaggy?

The Korilla dog! "Pleased to meet you."

Happy birthday!

When good dogs go bad.

I've never seen this show.

Black dog, white tutu.

Cross-eyed lobster.

Roar!

Minions!

Peacock.

Hotdog! (It never gets old.)

Black dog, black hat.

Pants on the ground… pants on the ground…

Thing 1 and Thing 2.

I don't see the connection.

Tiny dog, tiny costume.

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

I'm blurry but I'm cute.

Oh heck, it's up to my neck.

Cerberus!

What about me?

Pikachu!

Pee-kachu!

With all of this going on, who had time to think about ebola?!

#eastvillage #tompkinssquarepark #halloween #dogparade

No comments:

Post a Comment