Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Before and After

People say to me, they say: "East Village Today, what do you do when you're out and see some wrong that needs to be righted?

Well, the answer is: I fix it!

Today, when I was out, I saw this traffic cone and sign face down on Avenue C at East 8th Street:

Traffic cone and sign, face down.

So I picked it up:

Traffic cone and sign, face up.

It's hard to know, in situations like these, if the fix is accurate. For instance, the sign is pointing in a direction against the flow of bicycle traffic. Was it meant to be this way?

Further up the street were other such traffic cones and signs:

Traffic cone and sign, facing the right way.

There's only so much you can do… in the East Village!

#eastvillage #avenuec #8thstreet #bikelanes

No comments:

Post a Comment