Friday, December 12, 2014

Yin and Yang

I was walking down Avenue C today, when I saw this place on the corner of East 5th Street, was closed:

Closed.

Or maybe it's open — maybe the riot gates are up for the first time in a long time. Maybe the scaffolding is gone? I'm not sure. Something is different about this place though, that much I know!

Here is a view inside:

Cool place!

They left their Christmas wrapping paper behind! Or maybe they moved it in first…

Anyway, yin and yang, yes. One place opens, and another closes. One place puts up a new sign, and another removes scaffolding. One place leaves Christmas wrapping paper behind, and another moves it in first.

It's the circle of life… right here in the East Village!

UPDATED 12/12

I stopped in at the store next door to this one (AAA Glass) and asked the woman working there if she knew of any change here. She said it's been closed for a couple of years, and the change is that the gates are up.

See? I knew it was something!

#eastvillage #5thstreet #avenuec #johannysunisexsalon

No comments:

Post a Comment