Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Photographers of the East Village

The East Village is teeming with photographers! They walk around taking photos, and then show them in art galleries!

This woman is a serious photographer — you can tell because she has two cameras!

Two cameras… count them one, two cameras!

I caught her crossing East 9th Street on Second Avenue. It was one of those moments when I had to raise the camera as quickly as possible to get the shot, which is something I don't usually do, because I don't like to be conspicuous, especially when taking a picture of a person, and as you can see, she didn't even notice!

But my luck didn't end there! Oh no, after a few steps she stopped and I got to catch her at work!

Photographer at work.

Yes, it was a good day all around… in the East Village!

#eastvillage #secondavenue #9thstreet #photographers #artists

2 comments:

  1. great work, EVT! here is what that photog was seeing: http://evgrieve.com/2015/01/the-snowmen-are-evolving-at-veselka.html

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for jumping ahead of myself. i don't think that the photog that you captured is the one that i said took the EVG image - the snow around the snow person looks different... oops!!!

    I-)

    ReplyDelete