Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Remiss

Wow, have I been remiss! Five days with no post!

Sorry about that. One of my New Year's resolutions is to not spend so much time on the computer when I'm at home. That means I'll have to do these from work, but sometimes it's really busy here, and I can't.

Well, this blog is East Village Today, not East Village Every Day!

Here is a picture of a black squirrel, holding a peanut, that I took in Tompkins Square Park, last year:

Squirrel holding a peanut.

#eastvillage #tompkinssquarepark #squirrels

2 comments:

  1. :-) just don't get in trouble for doing personal blogging at work. :-)

    unless your job requires you to do so.

    p.s. nice to see you back, posting.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be nice if I could get "personal blogging" written into my job description!

      But they don't mind, if there's no work to do.

      Delete