Monday, January 26, 2015

Remove the Brown Spot

I had this idea back in October, and I had it again today, while passing through Tompkins Square Park: I'm going to send a request to the Parks Department to remove the stones from where the gimpy elm used to be, to make a circular area around the existing tree, instead of the ovular area that exists around the remaining tree and a brown spot on the ground.

Here are pictures of the area in question:


The brown spot is the area where the gimpy elm used to be.

Here it is from another angle:

Another angle.

January 26

I sent a suggestion to the Parks Department to do this, with a modified version of the picture above:

Ring around the elm tree.

I'll let you know what they say!

#eastvillage #gimpy #elm #tompkinssquarepark #311 #parksdepartment

No comments:

Post a Comment