Monday, February 9, 2015

Photographers and Models

As you know, there are many photographers in the East Village. Sometimes though, there are models too!

I spotted this photographer/model combination on St. Mark's Place yesterday afternoon:

Say "Cheese"!

As you can see, there wasn't a lot of room on the sidewalk, so I had to squeeze between the tripod and the fence. I was tempted to call 311, since tripods are required to be half the width of the sidewalk, or eight feet, from the edge of the building, whichever is greater, but I decided to cut them some slack, because… (hold on to your hats for this one): Do you know what the background is for their shot?

It's the cool old pickup truck!

Funny, I never thought of putting a person into the shot…

It just goes to show you: East Village photographers are on the cutting edge of cool!

#eastvillage #cool #cars #models #photographers #pickup #trucks #stmarksplace

3 comments:

  1. so when we see a photo of the model with that red truck in the background, we will know when it was taken! cool that you caught them!

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't wait! I wonder what they'll title it? I should register "Cool Old Pickup Truck" now!

      Delete
    2. and tell then it is yours so you can reap the royalties!

      I-)

      Delete