Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cool Old Pickup Truck Gone From St. Mark's Place

The cool old pickup truck has been moved!

I was walking down St. Mark's Place yesterday evening after work, and I saw this:

Cool old pickup truck gone from St. Mark's Place.

The cool old pickup truck has been here since at least January 24. That's almost two months in the same spot with no tickets!

I walked over to see if it was on East 9th Street, but it wasn't there either.

Maybe its owner has moved on to greener pastures. I mean, now that the East 9th Street West Virginia building no longer looks like it's from West Virginia, the owner has pulled up his roots and moved on.
Towns that disappeared completely
Pull up the roots, pull up the roots
Miles and miles of endless highway
Pull up the roots, pull up the roots
Stay tuned!

#easgtvillage #9thstreet #cool #cars #pickup #trucks #stmarksplace #westvirginia

3 comments:

  1. should there be a 'code blue' or an 'amber alert'?

    maybe the COPT went north looking for more snow?

    i hope it comes back!

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I figured it out: He loaded up his truck, and he moved to Beverly. Hills that is. Swimming pools. Movie stars.

    ReplyDelete