Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Getting the Right Shot

Photographers in the East Village go through a lot to get the right shot.

I was walking across East 4th Street this past Sunday, when I saw this:

Getting the right shot.

If you're wondering what he's taking a picture of, it was a group of his friends, sitting on a bench. If you're wondering why he's leaning back so far from the phone-camera and squinting, it's because he needs glasses!

Making memories… in the East Village Today!

#eastvillage #4thstreet #photographers

5 comments:

  1. I see a great business opportunity - smart phones with built in 'glasses' so you don't have to squint or wear arms extenders.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're like me: you give your business ideas to other people!

      Arm extenders would be funnier though.

      Delete
    2. > Arm extenders would be funnier though.

      :-) how about a stick with a grabbie end on which you could attach your smart phone and take a picture of yourself? :-)

      I-)

      Delete
    3. > you give your business ideas to other people!

      go for it! i just want a royalty. and i will help with development.

      I-)

      Delete
    4. A stick with a grabbie end? That's brilliant!

      Delete