Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Gold Bicycle Bells

East Village Today is primarily a photo blog. I scour the East Village for the interesting photos that my readers have come to expect!

But I don't use everything. Oftentimes, the story I had in mind to write when I took the picture doesn't seem as interesting as I thought it might be. Sometimes I forget what the story was! And sometimes, I didn't have a story in mind at all, I just liked the picture, but I can't think of anything to say about it.

That's what happened with this golden bicycle bell:

Golden bicycle bell.

I took this picture a couple of weeks ago, while walking across East 4th Street, but I couldn't think of anything compelling to say about it.

And then… and then! just this past Sunday, I was on First Avenue, when I saw this:

Another golden bicycle bell.

Another golden bicycle bell!

I'm pretty sure I've discovered a trend so early in its inception that there isn't even a hashtag for it, so I will create one now: #goldenbicyclebellsintheeastvillagetoday.

Remember, you saw it here first… on East Village Today!

#eastvillage #bicyclebells #firstavenue #hashtags

2 comments:

  1. i wonder if they sound different than the silver bells?

    I-)

    ReplyDelete