Monday, April 20, 2015

Moishe's Bake Shop Update

I was walking up Second Avenue yesterday, when I decided to pass by Moishe's Bake Shop again, to see if anything new was happening, after they took down their sign the other day.

They were open this time, so I went inside. While waiting to be served, I noticed this:

Ceiling collapsing.

Their ceiling is collapsing!

I asked what happened to their sign. The woman behind the counter said it was being fixed, but what is there to fix on that sign? It needs to be replaced:

Moishe's Bake Shop sign, before removal.

This building has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel!

#eastvillage #secondavenue #moishesbakeshop signs #dilapidation

1 comment:

  1. :-) the advantage of having a three story building where you only use the ground floor - you can let the roof leak and leave the windows open and only have to worry about it when the water gets all the way down to you.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete