Monday, May 11, 2015

Turntable and A Celebrity

I was walking across East 4th Street yesterday, when I saw this:

Turntable.

Turntable is a new, not-yet-open, retro bar and restaurant on East 4th Street and Avenue B.

Here is their sign:

Turntable sign.

So far, people seem pretty excited about it. In addition to playing your grandparent's favorite music, they're supposed to serve Korean barbecue chicken! Who doesn't love Korean barbecue chicken?!

A funny happened right after I took these pictures. None other than anonymous, East Village celebrity, EV Grieve himself walked by, and took pictures of this same place! He was with a friend, who may or may not know EV Grieve's secret identity.

I didn't take a picture of him, because even though his anonymity, and his banning me, is silly, I'm not out to expose him. Let him have his fun — it's part of what makes the East Village so cool!

#eastvillage #turntable, #4thstreet, #avenueb, #evgrieve

2 comments:

  1. you may not have exposed evg, but you beat him to press with your pics!

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. My commenters are far superior though!

      Delete