Tuesday, June 16, 2015

East-Village-Today-Colored Creme Wafers

This past Saturday, I was at the beloved New York Village Deli, on First Avenue, where I first discovered the Minion Twinkies East Villagers are so crazy about.

While milling about, waiting for my bacon, egg, and cheese on a roll to be finished, I spotted this:

East-Village-Today-colored creme wafers.

East-Village-Today-colored creme wafers!

The coolest creme wafers, for the coolest neighborhood!

#eastvillage #newyorkvillagedeli #firstavenue #ladylinda

2 comments:

  1. I like their copy and design layout as well. the EVT pink is a +!

    p.s. has pantone assigned a number for EVT Pink?

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pantone people haven't contacted me regarding a color based on EVT, but maybe they're going to surprise me!

      Delete