Friday, June 12, 2015

Found Money

You've heard of gaydar? Well, I have moneydar! I can spot a bill of any denomination in any direction under any conditions! If Waldo was a banknote, in the "Where's Waldo" books, I would spot him instantly!

"There he is." (Turn the page.) "There he is." (Turn the page.) "There he is."

I was walking down Avenue C the other day, approaching the East 5th stop of the M9 bus, when… ZOOP! I saw it:

Moneymoneymoney.

It turned out to be $10, so I bought a box of Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, vanilla/chocolate combo, and had change left over!

East Villagers love free low-fat ice cream!

#eastvillage #avenuec #foundobjects #money

2 comments:

  1. :-) was that an American ten dollar bill? 'cause i might have lost one? :-)

    p.s. glad you put that to good use!

    I-)

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was, a genuine tenner! I have another story planned, for the next time I find a MetroCard! Stay Tune!

      Delete