Sunday, July 19, 2015

Introducing: Hodgepodge

Since I've been shooting videos for this blog, instead of still pictures, and since I don't always know what to shoot when I'm out, resulting in my shooting things I have no idea what to do with, subsequently resulting in my having a bunch of unused videos at the end of the week, I decided to start stringing these videos together, in a weekly feature I will call: Hodgepodge!*

Of course, now that I know I'll be doing this, I'll probably start shooting videos with the intention of mixing them into a hodgepodge, with the likely result that they will change somehow — at very least, they'll be self-conscious, or reflect my self-consciousness.

Nothing can ever just be itself… in the East Village Today!

So with no further ado, here is Hodgepodge No. 1 (or No. 2, depending on how you look at it):



* My first hodgepodge video was called Saturday Afternoon, before I had the idea to formalize the idea.

#eastvillage #hodgepodge

No comments:

Post a Comment