Monday, July 20, 2015

Tink's Defunct Indoor Seating

Back in June, I posted pictures of the beloved Tink's, on East 7th Street, that had just closed forever. The beloved Tink's was famous for its immensely cool-looking but impractical outdoor seating.

At that time, I took a picture of the inside also, but I didn't post it. I'm cleaning out my Drafts folder, in anticipation of a big announcement that will come soon!

Here is a picture of the beloved Tink's now-defunct, indoor seating:

Now-defunct indoor seating.

Stay tuned for that big announcement, coming soon… to the East Village Today!

#eastvillage #tinks #7thstreet

3 comments:

  1. :-) i am sure that telling the patrons that the ladder was a seat did not go over well? :-)

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ladder was very useful for those times when drinks were on the house!

      Delete
    2. LOL!!! and you posted that with a straight font, too! :-) :-)

      I-)

      Delete