Thursday, August 6, 2015

Punk Rock Concert This Weekend

Just as with the Sleep-Over, the annual Tompkins Square Riot Reunion punk rock concert is getting zero promotion!

This is all I saw today, at First Avenue:

Sharpie pen notice.

And this:

Flyer on the bulletin board.

In case you can't see it, here is a close-up:

Close-up.

As with most cool East Village events, you have to learn about it by word of mouth… or from this blog!

#eastvillage #firstavenue #riotreunion #tompkinssquarepark

3 comments:

  1. Between you and me, the weirdest thing is seeing punk rock parents with kids. Or pushing a stroller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That *would* be! I don't know if I've ever seen one.

      Delete
    2. As soon as I wrote "I don't know if I've ever seen one," I saw one! Yesterday. Weird!

      Delete