Thursday, November 12, 2015

AAA Glass Plus is Fixin' It Up

This morning, I walked past the beloved AAA Glass Plus on Avenue C. I usually only see it in the evening, not in the morning, but today was different!

It's possible that they painted everything blue and put up their new signs before yesterday, but I doubt it!

Blue paint, new signs.

Why do glass companies all name themselves with A's? AA Glass Company; AAA Glass Company; AAAAA Glass Company; etc.

No matter. Triple-A Glass Plus is leading the way in fixing up their appearance! (Hint, hint, all you others!)

#eastvillage #avenuec #aaaglassplus #paint #signs

3 comments:

  1. it is nice to see it freshly painted and untainted by grafitti

    p.s. another 'nice compo and color'!

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I especially like that they painted the sidewalk in front!

      Delete
    2. there should be an interesting wear pattern showing up on that walk in a few months!

      I-)

      Delete