Thursday, February 18, 2016

Watch Your Step

Regular readers of this blog will no doubt remember the beloved Uliana on East 9th Street, that I wrote about back in 2014.

Things have not improved there, I'm sorry to report. Today, while walking past the salon, I saw this sign:

A sign.

On closer inspection, you can see what it says:

Last two steps are broken!

Here is a close-up of the last two steps:

Close-up of the last two steps.

Weeding out the infirm… in the East Village Today!

#eastvillage #uliana #9thstreet #signs

4 comments:

  1. some of those places steps so steep it is like climbing a ladder.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. > places steps so steep

      c/b either 'places have steps so steep' or 'places steps are so steep'.

      sorry - i can't type for ess h eye tea this morning.

      I-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. now i have to try and stifle my laffter so i don't disturb those around me! :-) :-) :-)

      I-)

      Delete