Monday, March 7, 2016

Duelling Photographers

I was walking across St. Mark's Place yesterday, when I passed by a photographer. There's nothing unusual about that! He was talking on the phone to someone, saying he was working on a project in New York, blah blah blah. Nothing unusual about that either!

Regular readers of this blog know that I have to take pictures of other photographers, so I did!

Behold:

A photographer.

I tried to pretend I hadn't just taken his picture, by fiddling with my phone-camera, but photographers have a sharp eye, and he was not to be fooled! While I was fiddling with the buttons on my phone, he sidled along to my left and took a picture of me!

But photographers have a sharp eye, and I knew what he was doing, so I looked up and grinned just as he snapped his picture!

"Nice phone case!" he said, before we parted.

"Thanks!" I said.

Photographers are very congenial… in the East Village Today!

#eastvillage #photographers #stmarksplace #phonecases

5 comments:

  1. do you know on which blog will the photo of your phone case show up?

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I"m not sure it will be on a blog — it'll probably be in a coffee table book, sold at MoMA!

      Delete
    2. 'aveview: the street photographers of new york'

      I-)

      Delete