Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The Support Beam

One thing I've learned from writing this blog for so long is that if I can't figure out what to do with a picture I take, in a very short time, I will!

I was riding my Citibike across East 9th Street on Fourth of July Eve, when I saw this large support beam jutting out into the street:

Support beam, jutting.

I didn't know what to make of it!

Then, I was riding my Citibike across East 9th Street again, this time on the Fourth of July, when I saw two large support beams, not jutting out into the street:

Two support beams, not jutting.

I still don't know what to make of them, but they're not static, that's for sure!

#eastvillage #9thstreet #supportbeams #fourthofjuly #static

2 comments:

  1. What it is are assholes "reserving" a parking spot for themselves, its usually workers doing a gut reno of an apartment or building and use these to block off spaces for their vans... I move them and place a camera to record any assholishness on the part of those who left them there.... If the cops catch them doing it, its a summons for the same reason ou cant 'reserve' a parking spot with your body

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that might be the case (construction going on), but I didn't see any. Dunno!

      Delete