Wednesday, April 26, 2017

If You See Something, Take A Picture Of It

I was riding my Citibike down Second Avenue last night, when I saw this gold bag beside a LinkNYC station on East 10th Street:

Gold bag.

Upon closer inspection, I saw that there was an iPhone in the bag, plugged into the USB port on the LinkNYC:

Charging iPhone.

I looked all around for the owner, but she was nowhere to be found.

In the bad old days, some drug addict would have stolen not only the phone but the charger cord too!

#eastvillage #citibike #bikelanes #linknyc #iphones #10thstreet

3 comments:

  1. i don't think i would leave my phone / bag lying around like that.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either!

      Wait... do you think it was the rapture?

      Delete
    2. either that, or, they were hiding on the other side of the kiosk?

      I-)

      Delete